Join TMA Now
JOIN THE TORONTO MUSICIANS ASSOCIATION
Access the TMA's services for professional musicians.
Join the professionals. It's a sound investment towards a successful future.
What You Get:
The TMA offers real benefits to musicians participating in any area of the music business. By joining the TMA you also become a member of the Canadian Federation of Musicians (CFM), the American Federation of Musicians(AFM) and after two years as a TMA member, with periodic work (at least every six months) under TMA/CFM/AFM contracts you become a member of the Musicians Pension Fund of Canada. Through this network you receive:
• Ability to work under professional agreements that maintain minimum fees, standards and benefits
• Legal protection, assistance and advice
• Access to benevolent funds for access when you cannot work due to injury or illness and to support community performances
• Discounts on many services, including Instrument insurance
• Music industry contacts
• Buyers directed to you from our searchable member database
• Other advantages of our benefits package
You can apply online by going to:
and Contact our team
Regular Fee Structure (payable by Cash, Credit Card or Certified Cheque)
Initiation fee - $225.00
Thereafter, members pay $63.75 per quarter.
Full year before Feb 1 - $235.00
After Feb 1 - $255.00
Student Membership Fee Structure
For new members signing up as a student (Proof of being a full time Student is required when joining and paying dues)
• Initiation fees are waived (savings of $160) and not collected if moving to regular membership at a later time
• Membership Fee $120.00 per year (must be paid in full in first year regardless of initiation date)